As a data engineer in Databreakers you will be developing intelligence of our products. Your algorithms will improve automatic decision making process based on data better than any human ever could. We are improving the world of online content for milions of users via web/email/app environment personalization. Instead of same page for everyone content is tailored precisely for every single user, so millions of different pages and marketing campaigns can automatically transform according to user’s preferences leaving annoying adds behind and become a useful & effective service.
You will be designing data driven solutions for our customers like Makro / Alza / Mall / Škoda Auto / PPF / O2 and you’ll be creating general algorithms for our own products using data of our partners as Facebook or Google.
Everything you’ll be doing while working with us will immediately influence millions users and we can easily test our models performance real-time through AB tests with just one click.
In Databreakers you‘ll be using latest technologies and become a part of the team that is directly influencing tools and methods we use on daily basis. We are looking forward to hear your ideas and improvements, because we want to use the best technologies whatever we’re working on.APPLY NOW
REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Senior approach, ability to independently solve high-level assignments and experience for at least 3 years.
- Experience with Machine learning and Predictive modeling.
- Innovative approach – we do things how they should be, not as everyone does it.
- Don‘t be afraid of solving tasks that no one else has solved before.
- Knowledge of Java and Python.
- Ability to write production code.
- Working with Git and Docker.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
- Everything runs in our private DCOS cloud.
- Deploy/manage services with 2 clicks or one API call.
- We use one of the fastest distributed SQL databases (the production cluster has over 3TB RAM and 200 computing cores).
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch or influxDB.
- Distributed microservices architecture for scalability and sustainability.
- Real-time services that perform 100 times more complex computations than other IT systems 10 times faster.
- Services processing billions of interactions.
- Programming languages - Java, Python, PHP
- Machine learning stack
- Internal services that manage thousands of predictive models and select the best ones.
- General AI optimization of structure and parameters of all other systems for their automatic maintenance and improvement.
- General design of algorithms and methods enabling us to create new data driven products in a few months.
- Frontend and visualization
- Reactive frameworks (Angular / React / Vue.js).
- Visualization of a large amount of information for our customers and our internal needs.
Just come meet us
We make the impossible happen quite often, but we also fail and learn. Not going to lie, it might not be for everybody.
Our energy will either draw you in and make you thrive, or kick you out. There is only one way to find out which one it is going to be.
Don’t forget to check your inbox tomorrow.