Senior Fullstack Developer
As a fullstack developer in Databreakers you‘ll be working on core of our products and having direct impact on information everyone will see real-time.
Your work will influence millions of people using web/email/app through content personalization, which tailors same page for every user according the data. Millions of different pages can be customized to each user’s preferences and marketing campaigns automation can transform annoying ads to useful and effective web service.
You‘ll be managing and designing APIs, creating and improving UIs of our products and solving interesting architecture and algorithmic tasks that have immediate impact. You can see results of your work right after while improving online world for millions of users through our customers as Alza / Mall / Škoda Auto / PPF / O2 or external partners like Facebook or Google.
In Databreakers you‘ll be using latest technologies and become a part of the team that is directly influencing tools and methods we use on daily basis. We are looking forward to hear your ideas and improvements, because we want to use the best technologies whatever we’re working on.APPLY NOW
REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Senior approach, ability to independently solve high-level assignments and experience for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ and related frameworks (Symfony, Laravel) OR knowledge of Java and related frameworks.
- Innovative approach and creativity – there‘s an endless space for cool solutions we can present.
- Writing efficient frontend applications that work blazingly fast while displaying lots of data.
- Knowledge of API design and development (REST, GraphQL).
- Ability to independently solve algorithmic problems.
- Writing sustainable production code, knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of databases and their design.
- Experience in working with different external systems and connecting to external APIs.
- Working with Git and Docker.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
- Everything runs in our private DCOS cloud.
- Deploy/manage services with 2 clicks or one API call.
- We use one of the fastest distributed SQL databases (the production cluster has over 3TB RAM and 200 computing cores).
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch or influxDB.
- Distributed microservices architecture for scalability and sustainability.
- Real-time services that perform 100 times more complex computations than other IT systems 10 times faster.
- Services processing billions of interactions.
- Programming languages - Java, Python, PHP
- Machine learning stack
- Internal services that manage thousands of predictive models and select the best ones.
- General AI optimization of structure and parameters of all other systems for their automatic maintenance and improvement.
- General design of algorithms and methods enabling us to create new data driven products in a few months.
- Frontend and visualization
- Reactive frameworks (Angular / React / Vue.js).
- Visualization of a large amount of information for our customers and our internal needs.
Just come meet us
We make the impossible happen quite often, but we also fail and learn. Not going to lie, it might not be for everybody.
Our energy will either draw you in and make you thrive, or kick you out. There is only one way to find out which one it is going to be.
Don’t forget to check your inbox tomorrow.