Java Backend Developer
As a backend developer at Databreakers you will be working on core of our products that need to work reliably and handle enormous amount of data continuously 24/7.
Your work will affect millions of users via web/email/app content personalization. Instead of same page for everyone content is tailored precisely for every single user, so millions of different pages and marketing campaigns can automatically transform according to user’s preferences leaving annoying ads behind and become a useful & effective service.
You will be managing and designing APIs and solving interesting architecture and algorithmic tasks, which will have immediate impact. You can see the results of your work improving the world to millions of people through our customers like Makro/Alza/Mall/Škoda Auto/PPF /O2 or external partners like Facebook or Google.
In Databreakers you‘ll be using latest technologies and become a part of the team that is directly influencing tools and methods we use on daily basis. We are looking forward to hear your ideas and improvements, because we want to use the best technologies whatever we’re working on.APPLY NOW
REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ability to independently solve high-level assignments and experience for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Java 8, Graddle
- Knowledge of APIs and Micro-Service Architecture.
- Ability to independently solve algorithmic problems.
- Writing sustainable production code, knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of databases and their design.
- Experience in working with different external systems and connecting to external APIs.
- Working with Git and Docker.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
- Everything runs in our private DCOS cloud.
- Deploy/manage services with 2 clicks or one API call.
- We use one of the fastest distributed SQL databases (the production cluster has over 3TB RAM and 200 computing cores).
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch or influxDB.
- Distributed microservices architecture for scalability and sustainability.
- Real-time services that perform 100 times more complex computations than other IT systems 10 times faster.
- Services processing billions of interactions.
- Programming languages - Java, Python, PHP
- Machine learning stack
- Internal services that manage thousands of predictive models and select the best ones.
- General AI optimization of structure and parameters of all other systems for their automatic maintenance and improvement.
- General design of algorithms and methods enabling us to create new data driven products in a few months.
- Frontend and visualization
- Reactive frameworks (Angular / React / Vue.js).
- Visualization of a large amount of information for our customers and our internal needs.
WE ARE DATA VISIONARIES
- We at DataBreakers believe that everything in this world can be driven by data - retail, marketing, logistics, government - everything. We do our best to prove that to others and help companies to work with their data. ...be the one too.
Just come meet us
We make the impossible happen quite often, but we also fail and learn. Not going to lie, it might not be for everybody.
Our energy will either draw you in and make you thrive, or kick you out. There is only one way to find out which one it is going to be.
Don’t forget to check your inbox tomorrow.